5 Tips Local SEO To Build Transformations For Your Business
Whether you sell products or a sere to a local market, you need paying customers. Most importantly, you need a marketing strategy to attract your audience. A majority of people now rely on search engines not only to find information but also to locate local businesses.
With the prevalence of smartphones, being visible in the search engines is more important than ever.
It increases brand awareness and lets customers easily find your business. An effective local SEO campaign can be leveraged to drive more targeted traffic to your website and increase sales for your business.
The following are five tips to improve rankings in the local search engines for your website.
1. Verify on Google Places Getting listed in Google Places should be the top priority for your website. The process is straightforward and you will need a Google Account to verify that you are the owner.
Your business information will then be visible in the search engines including the:
- Business name
- Phone number
Here is an example of what this looks like for the phrase hair stylist ”:
- Getting listed in Google Places helps potential customers easily find your business in the local search results. It also allows others to leave customer reviews for your business Soliciting reviews from previous customers can help make your listing stand out even more.
2. Optimise Pages For Local Keywords
The next step is to optimise your pages for local keywords including the city name where your business resides. This helps to improve rankings and increase visibility.
Consider the following examples for the phrase plumber in ”:
- The main keywords are bolded which help make the listing stand out even more.
Here is another example for the same search:
- The title and meta description for this website are both poorly written.
- Which one would you rather click on?
3. Include Contact and About Us Page
4. Develop a Content Strategy
Video Production Series in
- How to Use Videos on Your Website
- How to Increase Sales With Business Videos
5. Optimise for Mobile
Having a website is simply not enough as competition online for visibility continues to rise. Getting listed in Google Places, optimising your pages for local search, and developing a content strategy are highly effective for gaining a competitive advantage online.
More details about our SEO Services in Melbourne: Click Here