Local SEO is all about showing local signals on your website, Google My Business page and all branded online mentions. Major Search Engines like Google, Google Maps, Google Mobile, Bing, Yandex or Baidu are relying on local SEO signals to identify what websites they should show on top of their search results.
1. Local Optimised Website & Google My Business Page (GMB)
Local SEO Signals are necessary in order to help Search Engines to understand more about your website and its connections to the location you are servicing in.
- Verified Local Website, Address and or also Phone Number
- Mentions on Local & Trusted Websites
- Review Websites
- Comparison Websites
- Governments Websites
- Also Mentions on International Trusted Websites
2. Online (Correct) Mentions and Backlinks to you Website & GMB
What are Local Citation and how do they help to improve Local SEO Rankings
Current Popular Australia Directories
As a foundation of starting up. We always recommend to have your business details on these local Directories.
Making sure that your verified Google My Business details are being displayed exactly 1:1 everywhere you create any mentions / citations.
3. Increase Organic Local SEO Rankings
Add More Online Local Mentions & On Site Content Than Your Competitions